Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Three: BBW Shifter Werewolf Menage Romance


Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Three: BBW Shifter Werewolf Menage Romance
Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Three: BBW Shifter Werewolf Menage Romance by Emma Storm

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I love Emma's writing ability! She just draws me into her stories, and I just love that I can't put them down, the only down side is that they are short. So I will read right through it before I can go to sleep, and then pooy! I have to wait for the next segment in the story.

I love the dynamic pull that Cleo, Jesse and Luka have with each other. This story is so juicy and ripe that you will need to fan yourself while reading it! We need more of Fin, it is obvious that he has his own dynamic with Cleo too, but since he is still healing he isn't prevalent in the story.

As with the last two episodes with Desired by the Viking Pack, the Warrior's of Valhalla want Cleo for their mate, especially Jesse and Luka, but is Cleo ready to let these men into her heart? She has found that she can't resist Luka and he will always be there for her, even if he has to re-scent her at each time he is around her. Who wouldn't want to have this ginger beauty rubbing up against you?!

Jesse was an enigma to Cleo, how can he read her so well? Know what her needs are before she expresses herself?! He is so complex, and has so much hidden that Cleo is restless to know more; but Jesse needs her submission for opening up to her. Can Cleo safely let her guard down around this hunky werewolf? Can Cleo see herself being a pack mate to these hotties, and what about Fin. She has not ventured to talk further with him healing, but this soft spoken alpha does turn her too from afar.

I need the next episode! Oh, the agany of the waiting. The safety of the Peace River area and Cleo hang in the balance. ugh... the wait is about to begin again. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment