Saturday, February 28, 2015

Review: Protecting Their Mate, Part Eight: A BBW Shifter Werewolf Romance


Protecting Their Mate, Part Eight: A BBW Shifter Werewolf Romance
Protecting Their Mate, Part Eight: A BBW Shifter Werewolf Romance by Mia Thorne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



{Heavy sigh} I love the love story of Blake and Ashley. I can't wait for the packs story to continue!

Every time I read, or re-read, this series it always brings a smile and a sigh. Poor Ashley was dealt a bad hand until Blake rescued her. And there is where the love and trust start. But she first needs to kick some jerks tail (Blake) for leaving. With Lukas' help Ashley seeks out the wolf she desires, but is he the mate her wolf wants? I just can't wait to see the next story of Gracie works out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment