Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Two


Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Two
Desired by the Viking Pack: Part Two by Emma Storm

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I can't get enough of this story! I love the sexual tension between Luca, Jesse and Cleo! Cleo is so brave trying to protect herself, but can she trust the boys to keep her secrets from the general public? Will the men be open to her past and issues, since they could easily get her imprisoned?

While Cleo and her two men move forward with their relationship, really the men are soothing her Heat cycle, but will that be enough for them or her? Will Fin pull through from his burn injuries to lead his pack and find his lost pack mate and sister?

I can't wait until the next installment!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment