Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee


Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee
Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee by Julia Kent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I never get enough of Shannon and Declan!

Having the final portion to Shannon and Declan love story come from his perspective was just genius! And I absolutely love that Dr. hunky Alex was in the Hospital working when they needed to be there!

Shopping for a Billionaire series has given me so many laughing so hard you embarrass yourself moments, but I still come back because their story is still so genuine, that it always ends with a heavy contented sigh. Julia Kent just writes he characters in such as fashion that you become attached to them, and so sad when the series comes to a close. However, she always ties her series' together somehow, which brings me to..... Yeah!!! Now we get to see what's going on with Amanda and Andrew!

Within this story, you find yourself rooting for Shannon and Declan's abilities to work through the crisis, whether it was caused by family or not. It's truly a blessing to see the honesty of their relationship, they're not perfect, but they will work hard together to make it work. And Marie, Shannon's mom, really steps up in this edition! She will have your sides slitting from laughing, snorting so hard you hurt yourself, and ultimately, bawling from her tender mom moments! Kudos! I loved how she's tied in so well.

Overall, this is an excellent story, wonderful characters, great plotline and just a feel good book! However, that being said I really would like something horrible to happen to that wretched Jessica! She just irks me, no really pisses me off.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment