Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Ties


Ties
Ties by Viola Rivard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



These cliffhangers just kill me! But I'm a sucker that keeps coming back for more. This story is so good.

I love the story with Hale and Alder with their mate Taylor, their dynamic is so different but workable. Adler is stuck in the middle of his daughter, Snow is still being held captive and his mate is pregnant, no stress right there. And Hale (secretly team Hale) is the rough and tough one of the twins, but he always comes through for Taylor. There's so much at state right now, the alpha's relationship with their mate, the pregnancy, Snow being held captive, possible war between the packs, golly-gee-wize, now it's time to wait until for the continuation. I love these alphas, and highly recommend this series to everyone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment