Monday, February 23, 2015

Review: My Dragon Masters


My Dragon Masters
My Dragon Masters by Krystal Shannan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Diana Karlson Blackmoor has been held prisoner in the Veil by another Dragonae family for a thousand years, through torture, she remembers nothing including: who she is, or what she is; but she knows that there is a feeling in her that is drawing her somewhere or to someone.

Our favorite resident fire-breathing Dragons, Eli and Miles Blackmoor, are honor bound to protecting the Sisters within their castle in Sanctuary, TX. They have lived without their mate and wife, Diana, for a thousand years, but something is amiss when they feel her presence on in this world.

See if Diana can follow her internal beacon back to her mates? Will she regain who she was without losing control? Will the mystery of who the two delicious twins from her dreams could be? And solve why she has nightmares of a child screaming? Is she going mad? Will Miles and Eli recover her in time before she does? There are several new characters introduced that I love! I really hope they will make further appearances.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment